The combined medicament for topical use on the basis of highly purified bee venom. Beer poison has analgesic and anti-inflammatory action (stabilizes lysosomal membranes) exhibits antibacterial effect (inhibits growth of gram-positive bacteria). equipoise definition salicylate refers to a group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, has a strong anti-inflammatory action ( inhibits the production of prostaglandins, inhibits cyclooxygenase). allyl isothiocyanate (purified standardized extract of mustard oil) causes deep heating of tissues, improves local blood flow, reduces the tonic contraction of muscle.
- peripheral nervous system diseases, accompanied by a sensation of pain: neuralgia, neuritis, radiculitis, pain in the lumbar region (sciatica);
- muscle pain (myalgia) and soft tissue in the t h due to injury..;
- warming up the muscles before, during and after physical activity and sports;
- Damage / tendon strains, accompanied by pain and swelling;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteoarthritis, rheumatic soft tissue disease), degenerative-dystrophic lesions and joint pain.
: Hypersensitivity to bee venom, salicylates, isothiocyanate; severe chronic renal failure; liver failure; skin diseases; neoplasms; skin lesions; acute arthritis; infectious diseases; inhibition of bone marrow hematopoiesis; mental illness; children’s age (up to 6 years); pregnancy and lactation.
Kidney failure, children from 6 to 12 years.
Dosage and administration:
A strip of ointment the length of 3 – 5 cm evenly on the skin (thickness of about 1 mm) until the redness and heat sensation (2-3 minutes). Thereafter rub the ointment into the skin rapidly and slowly. To enhance the therapeutic effect it is recommended to maintain treated to a warm location. Apply 2-3 times a day until the disappearance of symptoms (no more than 10 days).
In rare cases, allergic skin reactions, irritation at the site of application.
Interaction with other medicinal products
equipoise definition salicylate increases the effect of anticoagulants, methotrexate.
In renal insufficiency should avoid prolonged use on large surfaces. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ointments, mucous membranes and open wounds. After applying the ointment, wash your hands with soap and water. steroider kob sample keto diet bodybuilding 1-test cyp bikini bodybuilder